Video streaming platform Vidio to Stream Every Events from the 2024 Paris Olympic Games Featuring Full Shuttlecock Coverage on SCTV > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

Video streaming platform Vidio to Stream Every Events from the 2024 Pa…

페이지 정보

작성자 Una Edmiston 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-08-25 23:30

본문

ted the Olympics three times to date.
The Paris 2024 Olympics presents something unique, like the opening ceremony. Rather than being conducted indoors or in a stadium, the inauguration of the Paris 2024 Olympics, set to take place on July 26, 2024, is planned on t

050799300_1722492504-Chile1.jpegde a stadium and moreover on a river.
Projections indicate that around 10,500 athletes representing 203 NOCs (National Olympic Committees), Indonesia among them, will contend for victory in 32 sporting discipli

cling, sport climbing, and badminton.
If you loved this post and you would like to receive much more information regarding collegiate sports strategy generously visit our web-site. "We hope that every Indonesian will learn about the narratives of challenges and can support and wish for our athletes to reach the top performances and bring honor to

efeated in two games 13-21 and 13-21.
In the quarter-finals of badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto will encounter the top seeds from China, Liang Weikeng/Wang Chang. Liang/Wang advanced as the

Bola.com, Jakarta The performance of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After advancing from the elimination round by becoming the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with placing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter sprint at the

Emtek Group and SCM platform is set."
"We aim to do our best, airing every the occurrences of Indonesian athletes' efforts in all sports. Support from everyone is essential for alerting every spec

039164200_1627208019-Rio_Waida_Olimpiade_Tokyo_01.JPGat the Indonesia Open 2024 last week.
Notably, among them are those who have secured tickets to perform in the Olympic Games 2024, such as Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jonatan Christie in individual men's category and the mixed pair Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari who were elimin

ing sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was already warmed up, unlike the start. The only issue was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from

take advantage of," Lalu Zohri explained.
"In my opinion, I'm confident that if there was a bit longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. In my opinion, I believe I was on fire. I don't rue anything, basically this becomes motivation for me, I hope in future competitions I can d

ification to prepare for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I ran from the warm-up area, bringing my ID card, chasing them. I entered the room, switched clothes, put on my racing outfit again, put on spikes, and headed str

lace from July 26 to August 11, 2024.
This isn't the first time the French capital has welcomed the Olympics. Actually, 2024 marks the third time for the capital of France has been the venue for the Olympic Games. The two previ

med outstandingly in the group phase.
Jorji succeeded to sweep wins from two matches in Group G of the 2024 Olympics. She successfully defeated Polina Buhrova with a score of 21-10 and 21-15, and emerged victor

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Participating in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly placed to heat 1. He raced against several top runners, including Kishane Thomp

from Indonesia and Potentially More
As of now, 21 athletes from Indonesia have earned places at the Paris Olympics in nine events comprising archery, surfing, rowing, weightlifting, shooting, gymna

Bola.net, Jakarta - Program for live coverage of Indonesian contenders in badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Thursday (1/8/2024). Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung remai

ia's final chance in winning a medal.
Fajar/Rian advanced to the last eight of badminton at the 2024 Olympics with the status of runner-up in Group B. The team nicknamed Fajri only managed to collect one po

r achieving one victory and a defeat.
A positive result was secured when facing the French representatives, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar. Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on July 29, Fa

s' showing after Indonesia Open 2024.
"We will sit together with the taskforce team, PBSI, CdM, athletes, coaches, and officials, to talk about actions that can be implemented ahead to ensure athletes' peak performance oc

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주식회사 포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT