5 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Lessons Learned From The Professionals > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

5 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Lessons Learned From The Profession…

페이지 정보

작성자 Morris Furphy 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-05-03 14:41

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It is very small and is taped to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngporsche 911 ghost installer is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be placed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never discover it. It records GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple How to install ghost immobiliser use and is available anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive texts to alert you. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It is easy to hide, so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, How to Install ghost Immobiliser so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and How to install Ghost immobiliser DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주식회사 포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT