본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

The Positioning has a Photograph Gallery

페이지 정보

작성자 Randy 댓글 0건 조회 83회 작성일 24-01-10 21:05

본문

CandyKisses - a Switchblade Symphony and https://theprimefans.com/ Rasputina mailing checklist. The site has a photo gallery, tour dates, reviews, and links to offical and fan sites of these 2 bands of lovely ladies.

Tori Amos - principally a piano and her haunting melodic voice, some consider her music gothic, some would slit my throat for saying that ;-} Yahoo sticks her in pop/rock.

Anathema Machine - NYC indusrialish

Alien Intercourse Fiend - official site, news, bio, discography, photos, mail order.

Marc Almond - electro pop.

Alphaville - 80s Synth pop model band from Europe. Their most well known hit is Forever Younger, which is a great music.

And One - European Dark Electronic band. Their big membership hit was Deutchmachine, they've in all probability had a number of extra since.

Android Lust - Glorious unique dark industrial, with a rare spectacular femme singer, on Tinman Information. Local to NJ I imagine. Anita Haxsaw - gothicish electronic from Philadelphia, PA. Anything Box - 80s Synth pop band from Patterson, NJ. Their one hit is Residing In Oblivion. They have free MP3s to download with their consent to burn them to CDs. Arcanta - gothic, Projekt label. The Art of Noise - Electric noise/pop/punk. Apollo 440 - official web page, electronica. They do probably the most unimaginable cowl of Blue Oyster Cult's "Do not Worry the Reaper". Apoptygma Berzerk - official site. Industrial electro EBM. I highly advocate a number of of their CDs, live they sound exacly like the recordings. Apotheosis - that is only a web page of data on this band who had a massive dance membership hit (O Fortuna). The tune still gets play now and again, you possibly can hearken to sound clips on this web page, and all the information concerning the track you may need, but it is very out of print because of lawsuits. I see their CD sell on eBay for $50 at occasions.

Attrition - goth/electro band on the Projekt label.

Babylonian Tiles - official site. acid goth for the dark side of the thoughts / pscyhedellic gothic Babes With Axes - Not likely certain what they're, Yahoo places them beneath the genre "Novelty" whatever meaning. Balanesqu Quartet - unofficial site, Fashionable Classical music. See additionally their Label's web page. Bauhaus - official site for what's probably the unique goth band. Bauhaus - The Bauhaus Archive - unofficial Bauhaus Resurrection Tour 1998 images - All photography on this site Copyright 1998 by Ruby Mallach, don't steal it. Beborn Beton - official site, all in German. Goth-Industsrial synth ebm, their big membership hit was One other World. Beck - Official site, modern day folks, pop, whatever, he is brilliant and unbelievable live. Bel Canto - Norwegian pop/techno/world music, they are ethereal and medieval sounding, I like them. Here is the official site however it's not working yet.

Bella Morte - romantic gothic

Bile - official page, NYC industrial noise

Bitter Grace - A NYC underground Darkish Various/Goth Band Björk - dreamy beautiful electronic. Official Page 77 Island - Björk discography - wonderful full discography, hasn't been updated for a while however it is full otherwise. (the site is gone however I've linked you to archive.org) Björk Remix Internet - over one hundred remixes of Bjork songs, codecs differ, some are mp3, some are downloadable real audio.

Bjork - The Gling-Glo Lyrics Web page - The positioning is down now but I have linked you to it by way of archive.org. This is her icelandic jazz band cd, it's great, get it. The lyrics are translated into English or Spanish and there is great data about the music challenge.

Black Dawn - hardcore/steel/industrial? Black Tape For a Blue Girl - gothic, Projekt label. Blood Lust - Dark industrial local to NJ. Brickbats - Horror punk, local to nyc. Bouncing Souls - They're from New Brunswick, NJ was a punk funk band, undecided what kind of music they are enjoying nowadays, they had been one of the first little exhibits I saw as a wee 17 yr old in New Brunswick. David Bowie

Butterfly Messiah - a Faerie band. dark ethereal music with an digital beat and lush haunting vocals harking back to lost faerytales

Butthole Surfers - every thing and nothing. listen to large ammounts of medicine and older albums for best effect. They're one in every of my all time favourite bands, their album Electriclarryland was.. properly, I am not sure what they were considering unless they are just getting previous and tame. There are MP3s right here too now. The Cardigans - tecnno nearly journey-hop, official site.

Cat Rapes Canine - official site, this is a really good industrial band, there are just a few mp3 clips on the positioning.

Cat Rapes Canine - Fan site, industrial.

The Changelings - hostly waltzes, sensuous fugues, baroque phantoms; dancing arabesque and ephemeral trance trailing webs of hallucination, floating haunting unearthly

The Chemical Brothers - (report label site) one in all the greatest trippy dancey electronica artists. real audio and video clips here Cherry Poppin Daddies - massive band, swing, punk

Christian Death - official web page, nothing there yet, legendary goth band.

The Church - Fan site. Find an actual audio broadcast of their present on the Trocadero Theatre in Philly October 10, 1998. (The archives are at present down however you can keep checking)

Cibo Matto - simply odd nonetheless you take a look at it, riot grrl, swing, punk, funk, anything.

Circle of Karma - Rock. To not my style musically, however the chief of this proficient pack is without doubt one of the east coast's fearless fangsmiths, D'Nash.

Clan Of Xymox - official site.

Clannad - described as: haunting songs, mesmerizing vocals, and a captivating sound that blends elements of traditional Irish and contemporary music.

Covenant - Sweedish industrial EBM band. official site. (site was down final I checked)

The Cramps - trash punk fan site The Creatures - current band of Siouxsie & Budgie. gothish. Crocodile Store - Industrial, native to NJ. The Cruxshadows - dark gothic/industrial, they have a number of goth club hits, including Marilyn, My Bitterness. I don't like a lot actual gothy stuff, however it has that perfect goth sound I really like.. low sad goth boi voice combined with danceable upbeats and tragic lyrics. I would recommend them if you want Apollo 440 and/or Wolfsheim.

The Crystal Methodology - The Band's own pages. (good Electronica) Cubanate - Industsrial Cult of the Psychic Fetus - glorious gothabilly The Cure - Official The Cure - Discography & Lyrics Cure Tours - setlists for all their tours from 1989 until now. Cure Midis Present 93 - gothic (official site) The Damned - legendary horror punk goth band, fan site Das Ich - electro industrial, I think the location was last updated in 1997. Dead Can Dance - Spiritual, tribal, eclectic, new age, ethereal. I believe that is an official site. The last word Lifeless Can Dance page - an incredible fan site, information, lots of mp3 downloads. Dead Or Alive - Official site. Dying in June - gothic Decoded Feedback - darkish electro-industrial, from Italy. I listened to some sounds on their web site and that i like. Deep Eynde - gothic, large band, rockabilly, publish-punk. Their internet site is actually annoying. Delerium - stunning gothic/elecronica - Bill Leeb and Rhys Fulber, a Vancouver-primarily based duo renowned for his or her work collectively as Entrance Line Assembly. Sarah McLachlan, Kristy Thirsk, Single Gun Principle's Jacqui Hunt, and Camille Henderson contribute vocals. Karma is an incredible CD to meditate or loosen up to, they're one in every of my favorites.

Depeche Mode - New wave originally, now borders on gothic, industrial and/or electronica.

Diary of Goals - gothic

Diamanda Galas - Official site. This girl is unimaginable. She performs a piano, sings and screaches in latin, german, english, italian. Very intense, jazz-bluesish sung by an opera singer. See also Diamanda Galas - that is the previous official site, it nonetheless has mp3s on it you cannot yet discover on the brand new site. The Dickies - Punk, official web page, a lot of people say Inexperienced Day sounds just like them. The Doorways - This is an official site. I believe Jim Morrison was the first goth, I do not like 99% of traditional rock however I've always liked The Doorways. Duran Duran - No explaination needed, though I suppose there are some kiddies who weren't duranies within the 80s.. The Empire Hideous - They're back together. Myke Hideous with new band members.. Echo & The Bunnymen - New Wave

Einstürzende Neubauten - Industsrial noise experimental. Electric Hellfire Club - official web page. Enya - Faery, new age, mystical, ethereal, mood.

Fields of Nephilim - gothic

Funeral Crashers - NYC deathrock.

Future Sound Of London (FSOL) - *the* best trance-electronic band. However, most of their albums sound similar so one's sufficient (ISDN is nice). The location is confusing and half of it doesn't work even though I have every little thing it says you need, for sound samples try Amazon or CDnow. Enigma - official site, new age/techno goth. This site is so busy attempting to look cool and hello tech that I could not find any info, or anything period, on it. The graphics are nice, however strive a fan site if you would like any information on the band. Enigma Jumpstation - Links to a bunch of official and fan Enigma websites and what's on each. Eye Kandy - NJ goth/industrial band. Concern of Dolls - darkish ethereal type music Front 242 - Industrial. (the positioning seems to be gone eventually check) Front Line Meeting - industrial electro goth. this is their document label's site, there's most likely higher fan websites if you look. Funhouse - Goth'n'Roll from Sweden, sound samples on the site. Genitorturers - S&M goth punk Girls Against Boys - official site, beneath building however has some links to different GVSB sites. Gitane Demone - gothic Glampire - NYC androgynous darkwave pop for the 21st century - ala The Cure, Ziggy Stardust. Godhead - goth/industrial band from D.C. I've seen them several instances, they have a good stage prescense. Gravity Kills - industrial band on TVT records. The good Kat Guitar Goddess - Blood! Domination! Whips! Licking Spiked Heels! Sizzling Outfits! & Extra PSYCHO MANIA!

GWAR - cheeze metallic supreme, however funny as hell, their reside present ought to be seen earlier than you die. Gus Gus - official site. collective of Icelandic artists, musicians, filmakers, photographers, actors and extra. digital, on 4AD label, the positioning wasn't quite up but once i put this right here.

Gus Gus - on PolyNet, a lot of downloads

Gus Gus - 4AD's site for them, has a bio and discography

Nina Hagen - 80s synth pop I believe. Official site.

Hanzel und Gretyl - I feel this is their official site, after a couple of years of nothing they apparently are getting again together in 2002.

Hanzel und Gretyl - Fan page for the NYC based tekno-funk-elektro-alien-spacerock-industrial band. (On the Energy Data label) Hate Dept - heavy industrial.

Harvey Hazard - catchy alterna-pop

Haujobb - Fan site. Additionally see the bio on them at Metropolis Data.

Hole - Official site. I do love the first 2 albums they put out and I've a few tremendous rare records of theirs, but Superstar Pores and skin was a huge peice of crap.

Imbue - put up industrial journey-pop Impotent Sea Snakes - I don't know what their music seems like, but this bunch of crossdressers look amazing and have a loopy reside fetishy show.

Inertia - EBM/electro

Inkubus Sukkubus - Pagan rock, music about vampires, witches, and occult, with a classical and rock sound combined in, varies from middle japanese sound, celtic, everywhere in the place. Considered one of my absolute favorites.

In Strict Confidence - EBM/electro similar to Undertaking Pitchfork, Frontline Assembly, and many others.

Interface - Lengthy Island primarily based industrial/electro I VISCERA - Goth-Industrial Jack Off Jill - fan site, punk steel, they've a goth look I feel. Jane's Addiction - Finally they have their very own rattling official site. You should personal Nothing Shocking. Justin's Jane's Addiction Site - also unofficial, has a good nekkid picture of Perry on the house web page. Howard Jones - 80's new wave.

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - funk punk rock industrial

Juidth - NY Gothic band, made up of former members of Klopeck, The Rogues, and Requiem in White.

Praga Kahn - a lot of the brains behind Lords of Acid.

Kevorkian Loss of life Cycle - Industrial The Official KMFDM Dwelling Web page - Industrial, broke up "for good" for the 50th time and as of Aug 2001 are back together and recoding a brand new album. Kraftwerk - techno, electronic, eerie, no matter you want to name them. The Final Dance - gothic. mp3s and info. Leatherstrip - Unofficial, industrial Lee Press-on and the Nails - The Undead Jump Swing band from hell.

Legendary Pink Dots Official Lords of Acid site - Contests, Merchandise, news, bio, discography, pictures, audio, downloads, tour dates, chatroom, etc. Love Spirals Downward - gothic, Projekt label Love is Colder Than Loss of life (Metropolis Information site) - gothic/industrial(extra on the gothic aspect), one of my faves, superb dark beautiful theme music. Lycia - gothic, Projekt label. There's a number of mp3s on the site. Luxt - "industrial hybrid with female & male lead vocals on twenty first Circuitry Information." Loreena McKennitt - celtic, faery, melodic, mystical

ACTS MAGDALENA - NYC goth band (this link is simply an interview with them). For extra information electronic mail ActsMag@aol.com. Aimee Mann - former lead singer of the 80s band 'Til Tuesday. Madness - 80s new wave, responsible for the hit song "Our Home"

Official Marilyn Manson Site - not gothic, I suppose you could possibly name it shock rock Marilyn-Manson.net - really good MM fan web page. not gothic The Mediaeval Baebes - beautiful female voices doing chant. Meat Beat Manifesto - industrial-electro

Men at Work - 80s band. Mindless Faith - electro-industrial band from Mindless Self Indulgence - They sort of remind me of a cross between Marilyn Manson and Korn but there's one thing I like about their freaky sound. Ministry - Seems to be to be an official site for the founders of industrial. Properly, they made it well-liked anyway. Till 1995 when Filth Pig got here out, they were nice. Looks like they're engaged on a greatest hits cd as of Aug 2001. The location could be very effectively achieved I must say. Miranda Intercourse Garden - The official site seems to be gone so here is a pleasant fan site. Lovely gothy-ethereal female voices, reccomended if you like Love is Colder Than Death, Enigma, Loreena MeKennit, and Useless Can Dance. The Misfits - official site (horror punk) Moby - official site (GOOD Techno) Fashionable English - 80s new wave. The Monkees - Official site of the late 60s fab 4 comedic-performing-musicians. Shutup! I like them! You just watch, they're coming back again and again child! Morrissey-solo.com - Morrissey fan site. Tour information, information, dialogue boards, links.

Mors Syphilitica - goth

Mortiis - industrial experimental

Mudhoney - official site on Reprise Records. punk-grunge-rock. My Life With The fun Kill Kult The Sweetest Drop - The Peter Murphy Homepage - unofficial Muslimgauze - trancey tribal darkish percussion Narcissus Wept - goth (nyc I feel) Dave Navarro - Jane's Addiction's extremely gifted guitar player, he is the goth one. Needulhed - industrial The brand new Creatures - gothic 9 Inch Nails - official site. Nitzer Ebb - industrial, official site Gary Numan - One of the primary and longest running electro synth pop artists. The Nuns - gothic Otto's Daughter - self described as "the very best gothic/industrial band in the tristate space". Paris By Night - gothic. This hyperlink is just an interview Brendan Perry - formerly of Lifeless Can Dance, his solo stuff reminds me of an extremely gothed model of The Doors. Phish - damn hippie trippie jazz rock. This is who the deadheads observe now. PIG - industsrial aspect challenge of KMFDM. This has to be the slowest site I've ever seen. Should you go right here there is supposed to be a live pre recorded broadcast in MP3 or real audio however It isn't working proper now. Pigface - industrial, members of the band are at all times changing from various industrial artists. Past Lineups have included: Ogre and Trent Resnor. Current Lineup: Patti Adachi, Steve Albini, Martin Atkins, Paul Barker, Jello Biafra, Bella Black, Bob Dog, Bones, Casper Brotzman, Mary Byker,Meg Lee Chin (O' Leary), Connelly, Danny Carey, Arturo De Leon. Placebo

Platform One - Gothic, Synth-pop, Darkwave, Synthpop. I must say I actually like them primarily based on their online songs.

Portishead - Soulful typically sad journey-hop. offical site.

Pouppee Fabrikk - Sweedish industrial. Official site.

Prick - The as soon as great band is defunct. Not fairly industrial but pegged as such by association, produced by Trent Resnor. However wait, dammit I'm 2 weeks late however they did a show in NYC Apr four 2002. Their official site isn't quite as detailed as the site I used to have right here. Thanks to archive.org, you may view some of the old fan page here. Primus Sucks - Official Primus web page. One in every of the greatest bands of all time. The Cheesy Homepage - Primus fan site. Great FAQ, discography, information, articles, etc. Prodigy - Electronica. Fan site. Venture Pitchfork - Industrial, a lot of mp3 clips. (Aug 2001 - the english site seems to be down, hopefully temp)

Psychotica - the official Psychotica webpage PWEI Nation - fan site, very full, disography, hyperlinks, sample record, and so forth. Qkumba Zoo - World pop electronica? I don't know but it is darn bouncy inspirational stuff. Rasputina - official site. gothicish. A brand new favourite of mine, these 3 lovely chello playing ladies and their drummer are superb! Lovely music, don't go up an opportunity to see them stay.

Rasputina - The Village of Birkenau - fan site for the Travelling Ladies Cello Society. Contains photos, movies, lyrics, information, articles, a faq; and more

A Contact of Raspberry - A Rasputina webring - record of websites in the ring.

Rammstein - Industrial along the KMFDM vein. described as Industrial with a fetishy live present. I believe they're also pyros. Rebro - Bizarre, trippy, spacey electronic trancey music.

Red Elvises - ethnic surf punk from Siberia

Reel Big Fish - ska

Resist - NJ/NY industrial dance noise Rhea's Obsession - Experimental Celtic/Center Jap music a-la Useless Can Dance with guitars, very fairly. Sacred Confinement - native NJ band, industrial with a touch of 80s synth pop/etheral feel to it. St. Eve - NYC native performance artist, she's such a sweetheart too. Her music ranges to numerous goth and techno themes, influenced by Annie Lennox and Bowie. The secret Cervix - a combination of deathrock (forty five grave -the damned - rozz's christian death) - punk - goth - and whaterver Seraphim Shock - Gothic/industrial Denver band

The Serpenteens - monsterpop from NYC

Sex Gang Youngsters Unofficial Homepage - punk Elaine Silver - she has a good looking voice, she's not gothy, form of like faerie people music. Give her a listen, chances are you'll like her if you want Loreena McKennit. Siouxsie and the Banshees - nice fan site. old school pop-goth. discography, tons of photographs, lyrics, & articles. Sister Machine Gun official page - industrial Sisters of Mercy - fan site containing calendar, discography, footage, and so forth. SOM is Gothic however in denial. This is alleged to be the offical site however nothing's there but. Patti Smith - official site for her 2000 CD. Jill Sobule - not goth, "I kissed a girl.." Sofia Run - Acoustic gothic from NYC. Sonic Youth - Official site, Noise experimental rock. One of my all time favorite bands. Soul Whirling Someplace - ambient/electronica Sow - Sow is Anna Wildsmith, with music from her boys: Raymond Watts (PIG), EUPHONIC, Sascha Konietzko (KMFDM), Hoppy Kamiyama (PUGS / OPTICAL 8), Martin King (Test DEPT), Guenter Schulz (KMFDM), and previous boy: JG Thirlwell.

SMP - Elektro-Industrial band from Seattle, WA

Spy Society ninety nine - Myke Hideous's blend of huge band, swing, lounge, punk rock, demise rock, psychobilly. Stabbing Westward - commercial industrial

Stereolab - electronic experimental, I actually like them, they've a wonderful female vocal and the sound ranges from trippy to jazzy and extra.

Stone 588 - southern CA goth band, they did a version of "The Hanging Backyard" on a German Cure tribute album. The site has sound clips, bio, interviews, discography, lyrics, and current band information.

Strawberry Switchblade - This site is just a few sound clips. And a few info.

Strawberry Switchblade Discography

Suicidal Tendancies - suicidal hardcore

Switchblade Symphony - gothic Synthetic dream Sequence - fusion of industrial, techno, acid, steel Tapping The Vein - gothic northeast u.s. space band. Terminal Down - goth, industrial, ebm, trance from Troy, NY.

They Is perhaps Giants - offical site The Toasters - old style ska Torsion - industrial goth from PA.

Tough - journey hop. I am not all that fond of Difficult, but I respect him lots becasue his music actually bugs me out! It actually affects me, I don't take heed to it and think "wow, this sucks". Extra possible I start having ceasures and bugging. Peter Ulrich - Former Useless Can Dance member gone solo. Umbra et Imago - goth band from Germany. They've numerous songs about vampires, somebody posted about them to an inventory saying they are great, but there's nonetheless no sound samples on the location, which I suppose makes it pretty pointless for a band to have a web site.. Underworld - Unimaginable electronica, one of many uncommon techno bands that will not bore you to sleep in 10 minutes. Unto Ashes - stunning nyc goth band, ethereal music ranges from medieval, middle jap, and so forth. They are on the Projekt label. Vast

The Verve - Fan site, for those who ignore the massive horrid paragraph of blinking textual content and scroll down slightly there may be a traditional textual content navigational part. Mellow, trippy, dreamy. I first saw them on the facet stage of Lollapalooza three and *had* to get their cd the following day. I simply received their newest and besides the popular song (Bitter Sweet Symphony) I'm not that thrilled with it. Go for the older stuff, when they have been just Verve, no the.

Richard Ashcroft - former singer of now defunct Verve, he's doing solo issues.

Vidna Obmana - ambient, atmospheric band on the Projekt label.

Velvet Mafia - I'm not quite certain what genre they are... leaning in direction of punk I believe. From a couple of sound clips on their site I listened to, if you like Thrill Kill Kult chances are you'll like them.

Violent Femmes VNV Nation - EBM much like Apoptygma Berzerk and Covenant. Voltaire - A number of of this NYC artist's music could simply be on the soundtrack for the Nightmare Earlier than Christmas sequel, he's executed animations for MTV and other commercials, and no puts out the comedian books Chi-Chian and On My Goth. He is the stand up comic g4othfather. The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black Ana Voog - efficiency artist, she has her personal webcam. Ween - Weird, trippy, electric, everything. This kooky duo are from New Hope, PA. Wolfsheim - actually good EBM, goth, synth-pop :Wumpscut: - official site. German EBM, bio, discography, lyrics, footage. I assumed I discovered MP3 clips here once but I'm unsure where they are.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주식회사 포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT