본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

All the Risks Are Worth It

페이지 정보

작성자 Rosario 댓글 0건 조회 58회 작성일 24-01-10 12:39

본문

Paige VanZant is one of the recognisable MMA fighters on the planet, https://onlyfootfetish.org/ but she made her fortune selling unique content material on OnlyFans.

The 29-year-old joined Dana White’s league when she was a teenager and spent six years toiling to grow to be the very best strawweight fighter on the roster.

After a submission loss at UFC 251 in 2020, VanZant’s record with the corporate was 5-4, which is unremarkable, however the UFC have been still determined to maintain her on board.

However, she felt prefer it was time to spread her wings and check out something new.

"Me re-signing with the UFC would have been the safe choice, however I simply wasn’t completely happy anymore," VanZant advised MMA Fighting.

"It’s not in poor health will toward the UFC, however I simply knew I wanted something else.

Read More ON PAIGE VANZANT

Paige VanZant shares hilariously graphic story about reducing weight for UFC fights

Paige VanZant reveals outcomes of 72-hour water quick - even Dana White was impressed

"I needed a change. I signed with the UFC when I was 19. I had my first struggle when I was 20. I want one thing totally different. I must spark my passion again.

"Looking again, I type of had my thoughts made up that I was prepared to depart the UFC.

"So, when i became a free agent they usually came with their offer to re-signal me, I was already moved on. That part of my life is closed, and I was ready for the next chapter, and i didn’t know what it could be."

VanZant secured her combat sports future by inking a $400,000 per-fight deal with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship before launching an OnlyFans site simply earlier than her debut with the promotion.

Most learn in MMA

Referee stopped Dave Bautista's MMA combat in opposition to opponent who hit like a ‘f****** horse’

Old footage shows UFC commentator submitting rival earlier than earning Ronda Rousey comparability

Tom Aspinall issues classy response after Jon Jones brutally dissects his UFC document

All it's essential learn about UFC 297 as Strickland defends title in opposition to Du Plessis

Unfortunately, not everybody round her was on board with the concept.

"I already had it within the back of my mind like I really like my physique, I love being sexy, it’s a big a part of who I'm, ought to I do that?" VanZant added.

"I had prior managers that were like, ‘No, no, no, you've to remain away, you’ll lose all your sponsors and no one will ever want to work with you.’"

VanZant found a new manager who supported her OnlyFans profession, and it paid off huge time as she made more cash in 24 hours than she did in all 9 of her UFC fights combined.

"I launched it right earlier than my first BKFC struggle," she said.

"I’m within the automobile on the way in which from the press conference again to my lodge, and i logged in, and it had solely been reside for an hour and I used to be seeing the subscribers going up, and I believe I had 52,000 subscribers at one level.

"I was showing my husband, and I was like, ‘Oh my phrase!’ That second driving back [to the lodge], I used to be after all extraordinarily excited to fight, but I used to be like our lives simply modified ceaselessly.

"I was like, ‘This is Ok, this goes to work out. All of the dangers are price it.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주식회사 포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT