What Is The Best Way To Spot The Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me To Be Right For You > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

What Is The Best Way To Spot The Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me To B…

페이지 정보

작성자 Donnie 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 23-10-25 04:55

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's tiny and https://www.Lenastark.top/ (http://www.Travel.sblinks.net/) is taped to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for i.Mp.urityf.h.o.g@www5d.Biglobe.ne.jp thieves to steal. It will also send an instant message alert on your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be placed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't find it. It records GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or lena Stark (redfly.Kr) tablet. It's a far more accurate way to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and Lenastark (Http://Hu.Feng.Ku.Angn.I.Ub.I.Xn--.Xn--.U.K37@Cgi.Members.Interq.Or.Jp) can be used anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can accept messages. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, [empty] so it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주식회사 포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT